After a hard day at school, give the kids a chance to let loose a little with us safely in the waves – and improve their surfing and ocean skills. Our extremely popular after-school program runs every NSW school term – even during winter. Classes are progressively graded so kids can keep improving upon their skills, and gain more confidence. Everyone improves at their own pace and our hands-on coaches are always there encouraging them to do their best and have a really great time along the way.
About Your Surf Lesson
- Two age groups: 7 years – 11 years & 12 years – 16 years
- Small student/instructor ratio
- Taught by friendly, fully qualified local and international surf coaches
- Designed by a PE/PD/Health teacher
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Also caters to intermediate and advanced students (technique refinement and style improvement)
- Includes important surf and safety rules including info on rips, tides, sandbars and waves
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Awesome fun!
Duration : 1.5 hrs over 8 weeks. Call 93446100 or 93651800 to book.
Cost : $249