Birthday Party Surf Lesson Details
A surf lesson birthday party, is a fun, active, and memorable way for kids to spend time together while celebrating that special birthday of your lil surfer! The emphasis is on having the maximum amount of fun for the entire group in a safe way. We customize the lesson to your group so the surf lesson is suited to their ability and energy levels! While having fun and riding waves the group will also learn some surf safety knowledge and get into the basics of reading the ocean and understanding rips. Surfing in small groups of maximum 6 kids per instructor means someone is always close to help out with a push onto a wave, or guide someone with less confidence. A surfing birthday party is great for kids, whatever level surfer they or their friends may be.
What’s could be better than learning to surf with your friends on your birthday? Maybe enjoying some post surf cake or a bbq at the beach after the lesson!
About Your Birthday Party Surf Lesson
- Fully supervised and instructed by highly qualified local and international surf coaches
- Great For kids aged 7 yrs and older
- Party boy/girl gets a free Lets Go Surfing T-shirt
- Minimum of 6 kids for a party
- Advanced bookings essential
- Lets Go Surfing certificate & stickers for every guest.
- Fun for everyone: from beginners to intermediate to advanced.
‘Thanks for organizing Chester and Charlie’s party. Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boys! Can you please pass on my thanks again to all the coaches who gave the boys such a fun morning.’
- Susan Burns (Mum)
Duration : 1.5 hours (time depends on the tide)
Cost : $39
Status : Available