Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that Maroubra Beach wave, a group of friends or family wanting your own personal surfing experience, or a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on technique, our private surf lessons give you that extra attention to detail and a dedicated coach to work with.
We’ll set some goals, determine your current level, and if you’re an absolute beginner we’ll get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off. If you’ve been surfing before, we’ll help you move onto the next steps a lot faster by focusing on technique, board control and bringing out your natural ability.
- Beginners who’ve been bitten by the surfing bug and want to improve fast.
- Kids who are showing talent or who respond better to one-to-one learning.
- Families wanting to play as a group.
- Work groups up for a bit of bonding.
- Party groups who want to keep the fun rolling.
- Intermediate surfers keen to sharpen their skills and learn to surf alone.
About Your Surf Lesson
- Instructor picked to suit what you want from your lesson.
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
‘Thank you very much for making my trip to Australia very memorable and giving me the opportunity to have a surf lesson at Bondi Beach… I really appreciate the service we received that day and your instructors were great! I hope to make it back to Australia sometime soon.’
- Seth Weiner, New York City