Our weekend kids’ classes are designed for kids who love surfing occasionally – and families who enjoy the flexibility of not having to commit to an ongoing course. Catering to everyone from beginners, to regular surfers, our drop-in classes help kids improve their skills and boost their confidence in the waves. You can use these classes to test the water before you book your child into a School Holiday Surf Camp or After-school Course. Or just drop them off whenever the family’s weekend schedule permits and let them have some safe and supervised fun.
About Your Surf Lesson
- Regular kids’ drop-in class
- Small student/instructor ratio
- Taught by friendly, fully qualified local and international surf coaches
- Designed by a PE/PD/Health teacher
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Also caters to intermediate and advanced students (technique refinement and style improvement)
- Includes important surf and safety rules including info on rips, tides, sandbars and waves
- Professional and well organised
- Awesome fun!
Duration : 1.5 hours
Cost : $39
Status : Available