Changing lives, one wave at a time.
As surfers, balance is important to us – and not only on a board. As part of our commitment to balancing our own needs with that of our community’s, we spend a lot of time putting back into our local area, supporting programs and events that inspire us.
What we’re involved in:
- Free surf education programs and lessons for indigenous young people and disadvantaged groups
- Free Surf Harmony lessons(surf safety sessions) held monthly – open to everyone
- Free surfing lessons for local residents (held yearly)
- Fundraising and donations to Norman Andrews House (for people facing homelessness)
- Disabled surfers official surf school program
- Surf safety weeks – free to the local community
- Support, training and prizes for local board riders clubs
- Support and fundraising for local schools
- Donations and programs for WAYS Youth Services
- Surf safety presentations to universities, language schools and schools
- Support for sport and recreation programs
- Local surf life saving clubs sponsorship
- Participation in Industry and Investment NSW’s Women in Business Mentor Program